This document governs the processing of personal data provided by users, visitors and those interested in the services and products offered by Fagor Industrial S. Coop (henceforth, Fagor Industrial), in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016.
On this website, the personal data of all users is respected and protected. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
For each of the services offered which are shown on the website, you will find a specific informative clause concerning the processing of the personal data that is requested to perform the service in question.
IDENTIFICATION AND DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Fagor Industrial is a leading manufacturer of equipment for the restaurant, hotel and laundry sectors.
You may contact Fagor Industrial as the Data Controller:
- In person or by post: Fagor Indusrial S.Coop Santxolopetegi Auzoa, 22 20560 Oñati (Gipuzkoa)
- By email/telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 943 718 030
- Tax ID No. (NIF): F-20040028
- Email address of the Data Controller: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND PURPOSES OF USE
Fagor Industrial processes the data collected in order to fulfil the following purposes:
- Send commercial communications
- Process and respond to information requests and questions or doubts from data subjects, sent via the spaces available online or other communication channels
- Manage webpage statistics through Google Analytics
- Manage invitations to events and fairs that are organised
- Manage customer login details for the customer area/extranet
- Manage information on potential customers in defining and planning projects
- Manage customer information that official distributors collect for Fagor Industrial
- Manage charges and payments with customers and providers
- Manage the needs of customers associated with the product contracted
- Manage the visit book of external persons who access the building
- Manage the physical security of access to the facilities of Fagor Industrial
- Manage personal information relating to advertising vacant positions
- Manage personal information relating to members of the governing council and the management of their actions
- Manage personal information relating to members of the social council and the management of their actions
- Manage and process the data subjects’ exercise of rights
The personal data is collected directly from the data subject, owner of the data, legal representative or expressly authorised person, as well as from data transfers regulated by Grupo Onnera.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
The users of the products and services of Fagor Industrial guarantee and vouch for, in all events, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep said data duly updated.
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as this is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, in each case, in order to maintain the relationship or link of the data subject with the organisation, and as long as the data subject does not request the deletion of the data. The data will therefore be retained in accordance with the legal timeframes in fulfilment of the legal obligations applicable to Fagor Industrial.
JUSTIFICATION, LEGAL TITLE ENABLING THE USE OF DATA
The justification for data processing shall be made under the terms established by articles 6 and 9 of the General European Data Protection Regulation, with the data subject being informed of the legal title or titles which apply in each provision of services and which may be the consent, the execution of a legal relationship in which the person participates, the fulfilment of a legal obligation or the legitimate interest of Fagor Industrial.
RECIPIENTS, TRANSFERS AND ASSIGNMENTS
During personal data processing, Fagor Industrial will transfer some of the data that has been processed, identified in the Register of Processing Activities, with prior authorisation from the person from whom the data will be requested, if necessary, informing him/her of the consequences of not doing so and, in particular, the impossibility of providing the product and/or service in question.
The provision of the different products and/or services offered by Fagor Industrial may require the use of communications to IT services companies who act as data processors, subject to conditions of confidentiality and security in data processing. These companies may be located the European Union under the protection of the Privacy Shield agreement between the United States and the European Union. Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY MEASURES
Fagor Industrial undertakes to use and process users’ personal data while respecting their confidentiality and to use said data in accordance with its purpose, as well as to fulfil its obligation to store the data and adopt all measures to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of the existing data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol which ensures that data travels safely and, in its entirety,, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a website user, and vice versa, is completely encrypted.
Fagor Industrial is unable to guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet network and therefore the breach of personal data through fraudulent access to it by third parties is possible.
In terms of confidentiality, the personal data collected through the Website or through the different communications maintained with users, shall be processed with respect, and Fagor Industrial undertakes to keep it secret in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
When a security incident occurs, Fagor Industrial shall notify the customer as soon as it is aware of this and shall provide the relevant information concerning the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the customer.
Fagor Industrial ensures that data subjects may exercise the following rights related to the processing of their personal data:
- Right to request access to their personal data
- Right to request its rectification or erasure
- Right to request the limitation of its processing
- Right to oppose processing
- Right to obtain a portability copy of the data
- Right to withdraw the consent given
All people have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Fagor Industrial is processing their personal data, access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, the data will only be retained for the exercise or defence of claims. Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their individual circumstances, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Fagor Industrial shall cease to process the data, except on compelling legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
If consent has been given for a specific purpose, the data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any moment, without this affecting the legality of processing based on this consent prior to its withdrawal.
To do so, the data subject may use the forms provided by Fagor Industrial (email@example.com) through which his/her requests will be handled.
If the data subject considers that his/her rights have not been satisfied in terms of personal data protection, he/she may present a claim before the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via the website www.agpd.es.
In fulfilment of the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information on our services, you may unsubscribe by writing to Fagor Industrial at the following email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the email subject “Do not send emails”.