Modular kitchen: 600 range
THE RESPONSE TO THE COOKING REQUIREMENTS OF SMALL ESTABLISHMENTS
The commercial 600 modular kitchen range from Fagor Industrial is a response to the requirements of professionals in bars, cafés and other small establishments. With one of the highest working capacities on the market, it offers excellent performance and recovery rates.
LESS IS MORE
Powerful 3 kW burners for gas ranges, installed on a flat stovetop for easy cleaning
- Table safety system.
- Permanent use of pilot flames for igniting burners.
- Rounded edges on all equipment, avoiding sharp and dangerous edges and corners.
- Safety thermostats in fryers, cookers, bain maries, etc.
- In compliance with CE directives for gas and electrical equipment.
- In compliance with the ISO-9001 Standard.
- Use of certified components.
- Construction in austenitic stainless steel.
- Ultrafine satin polish of steel surfaces.
- Stainless steel tray for grease collection integrated in the front panel.
- Tanks in fryers easy to use and clean because the tanks are manufactured with rounded corners and are easily emptied by means of a lever.
- Stainless steel handles and flues.
- Ergonomic controls, handles and knobs.
- Adjustable legs.
- Simple ignition and operation.
- Luminous indicators in electrical equipment.
- Elegant aesthetic and design which offers easier cleaning.
- Fastening screws hidden from the user’s view.
- The modular design allows for installation of many machines in a small space.
- Different possibilities of assembly:
- Standard wall block
- Work top assembly
- Top assembly over support